1. A round of trap consists of 25 targets and costs $5.00 for members and guests.
2. Maximum load of 3 dram equivalent, 1-1/8 ounce of shot, and shot size no larger than #7-1/2.
3. Only one round of ammunition may be loaded at a time unless shooting doubles as per proper trap etiquette!
4. When moving from shooting stations #5 to #1, shooters shall not be forward off the firing stations.
5. Fired hulls shall be promptly placed in the shooter’s pocket or pouch or deposited in the plastic receptacles provided. Any hulls that hit the ground shall be picked up promptly but only after the entire round is completed.
6. Proper hearing and eye protection must be worn by all shooters and spectators while on the field and shooting is in progress.
7. Maximum number off shooters per squad is 5.
8. As a courtesy to all members, target throwers should be filled regularly and at day’s end. Trap bunkers should be kept tidy.
9. New shooters are encouraged to ask questions.
10. If unsure about anything, please ask. “Questions prevent mistakes!!”